We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our newly founded Inside Sales Development organization. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every single day. EPS Global offers a dynamic, creative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell and take your career to the next level!
· Generates and manages a pipeline of opportunities to drive penetration of accounts
· Prospects new business through marketing leads management, prospecting and existing customers engagement
-Develops and applies an understanding of EPS products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base.
o Assessing customer current/future technology needs
o Driving opportunities
o Qualifying and validating opportunities
o Engaging in follow-up discussions with customers
· Following up on active opportunities until the deal closes
· Following up on dedicated marketing campaigns, status and processing, of leads and opportunities.
· Managing and updating opportunities in companies CRM tool accurately to ensure full business visibility and accurate sales forecasting
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
· Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a rapidly changing dynamic environment required
· Previous experience in an indirect sales environment preferred
· High level of communication skills both verbal and written
· Fluency in German and English is mandatory !